Tuesday, March 17, 2009

MY CAT GOT SPAYED TODAY

Let me paint this picture clear, 
I thought I saw her in the mirror.
I heard the sound of her hello,
she wasn't there but what a flow.

The lady at the desk said,''We will call.....
so I sat by the phone all way long.
Grey and White in the corner of my eye,
I had to call the vet just to hear her cry.

Surgery was a success but thats not why,
she follows me everywhere.
I raised her right and thats worth the pay,
Remember it like it was yesterday.

Eyes shut green without site,
Blind from an early plite.
I picked her up without ease,
She ran from me like I was a disease.

Don't know what to say,
I out smarted her in a playful way.
Snatched her up now shes mine, 
Call me if you have the time.

Eyes clear now glass,
The spay was free right to ask.
Heat fear pregnancy,
You should have called to comfort me.

Sherrif said the spay was free,
Find a vet not to worry.
 





A poem explaining the experience I had with the 
                vet while waiting for my cat to come home,      
 while also highlighting the love I have for my  
cat and the way I found her.                    




 




 


No comments:

Post a Comment