Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Experience 2 ( Exploration # 20) Yeah!

Small thoughts huh ! That's an understatement for this exercise. I think it shows how big small words can really be. Honesty is the best policy for brainstorming because it will prove to be the most interesting part of the conversation. I was mainly influenced by the video shown in class today which gave a streaming flow of conversation between numerous characters or people with many different topics. I went on to talk to a freshmen and I told him how he should look at Graphic Design, him being a GIC major himself. He proceeded to tell me he studied film before coming to Ringling and I told him he should take what he has learned from film and try to apply it to his GIC studies. The challenge will be to look at his film background in an abstract way that he can put to the paper. I don't think I would have been able to tell him or explain that so well to him if I hadn't just seen the video and did the exploration right after. 



(circled) I Like things in Black and White/It's not complicated to look at

 I have lived in the same house my whole life, my bedroom suite is Black 
and White which has not changed for twenty-three years. Contemporary clean 
line styling and simple geometric shapes. 

(circled)Love to Procrastinate/Its funny my G's look like an Arrow 
That says,"Let's Go or Just Do It." Like the NIKE SWOOSH
A WEB OF WORD CONNECTIONS
(Click Image to view)



1 comment:

  1. Small thoughts huh ! That's an under statement for this exercise, I think it shows how big small words can really be.

    an important observation here...

    ReplyDelete